Saturday, February 13, 2010

Purple Highlights In Brown Hair Picture Pictures Of Brown Hair With Purple And Blue Highlights! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

Pictures of brown hair with purple and blue highlights! PLEASE HELP!!!!!? - purple highlights in brown hair picture

My hair is dark brown and purple extensions. I want more extensions, but I'm not purple, I thought, blue or red, but not extreme, but a little nervous, I'm cutting my hair like Ashley Simpson, Avril Lavigne, or someone there is a picture of purple and brown hair with other hair color?

3 comments:

→ Alexx ← said...

I have no picture at the time cuz I've dyed my hair dark brown but I .. (almost black) and has purple in it with neon-green .. I sincerely believe that every color of hair black with a bright .. is nice, but it is only my opinion

Falling Apart. x said...

I think the purple hair seems completely UH-MAZ-iing
I have a few other colors sounds kewl!
Heres the only picture I could find .. sorry this is not the best ..
FIRST:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shanrosesla ...

Second (looks better in)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7177753 @ N06 ...

kristen said...

Sell clip in extensions of all colors on Regis Salon, you can now and try and see for yourself what they seem.

Post a Comment