Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Messages To Put In Baby Cards What Is A Year's Supply Of Diapers For A New Baby? Need Gifting Help!?

What is a year's supply of diapers for a new baby? Need gifting help!? - messages to put in baby cards

My aunt, who looks more like my sister, because the difference in age and grew up together, just her first child last week. I was thinking about something for a sentimental gift, but realizes it's better with a little more practical. Working as a young graduate with only part time, I can achieve something big in mind. But I had the idea to one years supply of diapers.

So I have some questions: How can you expect to pay per month for diapers? And I do not want good, because I do not know what brand or you want to do what the size. So I have is a card that parents give for Christmas, and I have to say a message, I want to get diapers a month. (I'll ship, because I) from the live state. What is a good way to write this message on the card?

3 comments:

Heather Y said...

Try amazon.com. You subscribe to a few layers and the program to determine how often we send to save them (and get free) shipping and tax. A case of Huggies for about $ 30 and takes about a month. It is a beautiful gift to her, I'm sure she will love it.

Mommy of 2 said...

Wow, it's done really nice of you, but I must say, according to the brand of diapers and someone said, like all the others a have, newborns more layers to an older baby. I would say that at the beginning when you receive the best brands such as Pampers, you probably at $ 100 per month, but cheaper if you go with a generic brand. It is getting cheaper because the baby is growing and not so much going on ...

Lauren J said...

I pay about $ 50 per month for diapers.
But first of its infancy, this year I paid more like $ 100 per month on diapers alone.

Post a Comment