Monday, January 11, 2010

Cat Zapper What Voltage And Amperage Do The "electronic" Fly Swatters Put Out? And Is It Enough To Hurt My Kids Or Pets?

What voltage and amperage do the "electronic" fly swatters put out? And is it enough to hurt my kids or pets? - cat zapper

I am talking about the fly swatter to the cells and kills insects? My children are small and very curious to electrical things and would not hurt if you caught the cat and beat him with it. Does it hurt, she or the cat when they come into contact with the screen "Zapper," while the button. To get an idea of what I'm talking about a search for "electric swatter. Thanks

3 comments:

fasteddy... said...

Current voltage circuit that does not harm the cat or child. The cat will soon learn to avoid children. Children will soon learn not to SWAT team.

Cobra_St... said...

I do not know how much energy.

Yes, do, and probably hurt. Do not put them in a coma, but is painful at all.

Update: I googled it, and sometimes by accident, I found on Amazon.com, says it takes 1,500 volts. That sounds pretty important to me.

sandman2... said...

Not safe for spanking ..

Post a Comment