Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ornament Place Card Holders Hi. I Have A Question About Place Cards. Or Actually Place Card Holders. After Going Back And Forth With?

Hi. I have a question about place cards. Or actually place card holders. After going back and forth with? - ornament place card holders

different ideas. Finally, it was decided to use the bells. I found young maidens were perfect, but I had when I saw her, and now they do not find everywhere. The site did not, and that the business was not for her.

So we go with something else.

That's fine.

The only thing is that on the back of the card I'll put a little note on the hosts that the bell as an ornament for the Christmas tree.

Now is the problem.

After seeking help with online options, the two that I like fulfilled. (He does not care and think I'm too stupid about decisions, such as towels and caps worry, but still) I like the two below.

Views Cupholders one heart, Bell, and I hate how they look.

Was reduced to two. But remember, the goal is for guests at home and put on the Christmas tree. I know people will not do it, but I have my hopes!

In addition, we attach a colorful ribbon to facilitate our hoodHanging?

No comments:

Post a Comment