Monday, December 7, 2009

Jockstrap Pain Will Girls Think I Am A Wimp If I Wear A Jockstrap And Cup?

Will girls think I am a wimp if I wear a jockstrap and cup? - jockstrap pain

I'm a hockey player, football, lacrosse and baseball players. I've never used a sports or when I'm playing because I'm not a coward, and that tolerance for pain is very high. Never had any problems. However, my baseball coach wants me to play in the summer to the receiver, I'm in an examination, because the pitcher throws the ball right groin. The girls, however, worries me to think that I am a coward when they find out where to catch it. Will they? I have the reputation of a super tough guy and can not bear the thought of girls going to think I'm weak or something.

5 comments:

Ashleii said...

Juice says not worried about the bullets. I personally think it's a bit hot;]

charles c said...

Okay Mr iron balls, and do not want to wear your jewelry in order to have future opportunities anything hey, you're there to protect, you have a screw loose? Jockstraps for the protection and all professional players use it because it makes weak? Justin Tuck is a coward, a coward is Derek Jeter?, Kobe Bryant is a coward? Jockstraps all are!

11011011... said...

Use one! I have collected in the bag to play baseball so many times. Take them! especially if you have a receiver ... I 'm sure you think you are a coward if you see them crying on the floor after he and I struck. Lol. Receive shots is not a joke .. know that all men ... Sorry. .. Oh!

umbra said...

not as strong as they get broken if the balls, because he fears that some girls even a few thoughts. continue to be safe.

Emily said...

I i wouldnt that is your weakness, as sensitive.

Post a Comment